Non-combustible cladding solution
Fire resistance like no other
Our process for fire testing
Fire resistance is one of the highest requirements in modern-day architecture. Futural™ is a safe panel option, that also ensures there is no need to compromise on the appearance or technical details of a project.
On the surface Futural™ is similar to traditional composite panel. The difference is in the fact it is fabricated from 100 per cent aluminium, as opposed to its more combustible counterpart material like polyethylene.
This makes Futural™ a standout product for installations where non-combustible panels are required, such as high-rise buildings, hospitals or schools.
Futural™ is tested at a UKAS-certified facility.
- Non-combustible – A1-rated to EN13501-1 and BS8414-2 for fire performance
- Versatile – easily designed into a wide range of custom shapes, dimensions, perforated or curved
- Highly durable and impact resistant
- Lightweight – easy to install and maintain
- Available in a range of colours and finishes
Futural live fire test
Futural is one of a few large format cladding panels that is truly 100 per cent non-combustible – achieving A1 to EN13501-1. Panels are also tested to BS8414-2 for fire performance of external cladding systems and compliant to BR135 requirements.Posted by EFP Middle East Products on Thursday, 21 February 2019
For further enquiries or to request a sample
Download the brochure
Our Product Introduction has more detailed specifications